Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's Time!

We're at the hospital. I woke up at 3:30 this morning to go to the bathroom and had the "gush of water" experience. I called my doctor's office and they said to go to the hospital. We took a quick shower, put the last few things in our bag, and we were off. So, I'm typing this posting in between contractions, which are coming about every 4-6 minutes right now. I was still dilated to a 1-2 when we were checked in around 4:30 this morning. But I wasn't really having contractions at that time...now they are coming more frequently and with more intensity. We're doing good...

Our next post will be the big news :)

2 comments:

WagnerFamily said...

My mom called me this morning tell me you were in the hospital...you mom called her....well good luck and i cant wait to see pictures!!

All our love

Angela said...

Last week I picked today for you to go into labor. This is too weird! Now I predict boy. :) Can't wait to hear about little Clarklet! We wish you a healthy, minimally painful labor! *hugs* Congratulations!!