Thursday, June 4, 2009

Beach, Baby and Birthday

Today is my birthday...and I think it's the best birthday I've had so far. Turning another year older is never easy, but it's amazing how wonderful it can be when you have your family to celebrate with. We spent the evening in Grand Haven, Gavin's first trip to our favorite beach (well, second favorite next to Siesta Key). We enjoyed dinner at Kirby and an evening stroll down the boardwalk to the pier. What a beautiful night it was...full sunshine, not a cloud in the sky, and a nice mild temperature.

I think there will be many memories to come at our (second) favorite beach!

Cheers to my first birthday as a mom. I've got the best birthday presents in the whole world, every day -- my two favorite guys!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: