Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

We picked the most perfect day to get our Christmas tree. It was sunny and mild on Saturday mid-morning. Not wet, not snowy, not windy and not cold. Just perfect. Check out the beautiful blue sky in this picture of Brad and Gavin.


Here we are with the "chosen" tree, a lovely Norway spruce.


Every year we go with my parents and my Aunt Sally to get trees. This year was extra special with Gavin along. Grandma Mary likes any and all photo ops with the little guy. So, here's Gavin with Grandma and Grandpa and their tree.

Watching Grandpa and Dad cut down the tree.



A rare photo of me with Gavin. I'm usually the one behind the camera.

After all the the searching and walking, we had one tired baby on our hands. About 15 seconds into the car ride home he was sleeping peacefully...for two and a half hours! Enough time to get our tree in the stand and put up a few Christmas decorations.


Here's a randomly placed Thanksgiving "left over" picture that was hiding on my mom's camera. Brad's face is a little goofy, but otherwise, it's not too bad of a shot.


I'll post soon with a picture of Gavin and the decorated tree. And I owe everyone a post on Gavin's adventures in crawling. Every day he gets faster and faster...and into more and more things that he shouldn't be investigating. More to come!

0 comments: