Friday, September 16, 2011

Join Us!

I posted recently about our desire to have family and friends join us for a prayer and dedication at Grace's place. We've landed on Sunday, September 25 at 2:00pm - which also happens to be our seventh anniversary. So, what better way to celebrate seven years than to be with our children and those who mean the most to us. Deacon Leo from our church will lead us.

I will also have "Gracelets" (Grace bracelets) available. I recently sold them as a fundraiser at work for Tomorrow's Child and they were a hit. We'd like to spread the "Grace" to you all, because we all could use a little more grace in our lives!

All are welcome to join us for this short gathering graveside at Grace's. Friends. Family. Co-workers. Blog-followers. We'd be happy for you to join us. Holy Cross Cemetery - click here for a map. Grace's neighborhood is on the North side of the cemetery (Northeast of the little "A" on the google map) in the center of the "Garden of Angels" block.

1 comments:

Erin said...

I will be at work until 2:00 in Gun Lake but I will come by after. I would love to buy a Gracelet as well!